Instruction to the Institutes/Candidates for CITS Admission 2017
1) All the students are hereby instructed to attend the counseling on the date specified and submit the following original certificates for verification:
- i. Academic qualification
- ii. Technical qualification
- iii. Proof of Date of Birth
- iv. Community Certificate(SC/ST/OBC)
- v. Proof of disability certificate for PH candidates
- vi. Certificate of Ex-servicemen
- vii. Photo ID Card (Adhaar card/Voter ID/PAN card/Driving License etc.)
- viii. Hall ticket issued to the candidate for CITS common entrance test, 2017
- ix) 02 recent passport size photographs
- x) Physical fitness certificate from authorized registered medical practitioner.
2) Students should report to their allotted institutes for admission within 7 days from the date of publishing of allotment list at NIMI website. No additional time for admission will be given to any candidate who fails to report within said time limit.
3) Candidate should be physically available at their allotted institute at the time of admission.
4) A candidate should report to the institute along with prescribed fees at the time of admission.
5) Hostel allotment will be done by the institute on first cum first basis after paying required hostel fee.
6) Once the candidate is admitted, he/she will not be considered for further round of counseling
7) Candidates who are in the selection list and fails to take admission within the given time will not be considered for further rounds of counseling.
8) Candidate once admitted will not be considered for transfer to other institute.
9) Further rounds of counseling session will be done subject to availability of vacant seats as per quota after first round
10) All institutes are requested to send the admission status report regularly indicating clearly availability of vacant seats.
11) Candidates’ whose result (ITI/Diploma/Degree) is awaited have to submit an undertaking separately at the time of admission. The format of "Undertaking Certificate" download here
Common syllabus of Training Methodology for Engineering & Non Engineering trades under Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) w.e.f August, 2014 ,Read more
CITS Syllabi Engineering Trades(Trade Theory and Trade Practical) revised w.e.f. August, 2014 ,Read more
CITS Syllabi Non-Engineering Trades(Trade Theory and Trade Practical) revised w.e.f. August, 2014 ,Read more
Syllabus ,Read more
Institutes imparting Craftsmen Training Instructor Scheme under NCVT ,Read more
Women Training ,Read more
044-22500791 (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM) , firstname.lastname@example.org